Sago Vada (Sabudana vada)
Added on Sep 3, 2015
Sago (Javvarisi/Sabudana) - 1 cup
Boiled Potato - 2 to 3
Roasted Peanut - 1/2 cup
Green Chilli - 1 finely chopped
Ginger a piece finely chopped
Lemon - 1/2
Cumin powder - 2 tsp
A few Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
1. Soak the Sago for 2 to 3 hours. It has to be soft when we touch the sago.
2. Grind the roasted Peanuts in to fine powder.
3. Mix the boiled Potatoes, Green chilli, Ginger, Cumin powder, Salt, Sago, Peanut powder, chopped Coriander and finally squeeze Lemon juice. Gently mix them all.
4. Now heat oil in a deep fried pan.
5. Tap some water on your palm and make a small patty of the vada mixture and Deep fry till it turns golden brown.
6. Serve hot with chutney or sauce.